skip to main | skip to sidebar

Classes and Curry

A first year teacher learns to juggle everything from elephants to algebra

Monday, August 11, 2008

Crazy Mumbai Traffic

Just to give you guys an idea:
Posted by Tyler at 10:51 AM

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Geez tell me about it. Looks like Three Chopt Road! :-)

August 12, 2008 at 6:17 AM
Unknown said...

Holy crap, I dont think I would leave the apartment! Good job out there!

August 12, 2008 at 6:45 AM
AnCas said...

HOLY COW>

August 13, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ▼  August (14)
      • Entering Stage Three
      • Let's Go Eagles!
      • Krishna Video
      • Ain't No Party Like A Krishna Party...
      • How Many Americans Does it Take to Screw in a Ligh...
      • Happy Rakhi, Michael!
      • True Life: I Survived a Mumbai Train Ride
      • The First Day of School: Might as Well be Christmas.
      • Crazy Mumbai Traffic
      • I HAVE INTERNET IN MY APARTMENT!
      • Learning the Lay of the Land
      • How to get in touch with me:
      • Getting the Hang of It
      • (Home)sick Weekend
    • ►  July (4)

About Me

My photo
Tyler
Mumbai, India
View my complete profile